welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Monday, March 30, 2009

he-who's-sem-has-ended

FINALLY!!!!! (well, not almost)

my semester has ended! haha. yey for me! after the long wait, my HIST2 grade has finally been posted on net. :-D. i found it out just last saturday morning. well, it was a bit of a shock for me. you know, getting my grade. Haha. i didn't expect to attain such a score. ahaha. i was really expecting to take the final examinations (like i always mention in my previous enrties..Haha:-D)...but no! hahaha. i'll not!

Thank God! hehe. i think i did fairly well on the subject, yet i wasn't aware of doing so. Haha.
Go me! Thanks also to Sir Rey, (haha), for being merciful......oh well..

now that i have my HIST2 grade, i'm prepared to go home. but it seems i won't. given the present situation within the org. (sigh). i hope their descision would be fair and justifiable. i'm already affected by the negligence and "inconsideratability" (if there's such a word:)) of some of the people handling the occurence. [long sentence again.]...

anyways, i want a car! haha.
















(sporty!!!!! haha) or FUTURISTIC would be the right term. :))













(this one's wierd!)

hmmmm....mazda mazda. MAZDA. haha

oh well...:-)

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment