welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Friday, April 3, 2009

he-who's-going-going-gone!

hahaha...Yey! i'm going home today...
haha...:-D

after a long tiring second semester, i'm going home to quezon! Haha..:-) well, i'm just happy..",

my mom, dad, and brothers are picking me up late this afternoon. hehe. 'really miss them! and my high school classmates...haha...'wonder what they're doing right now...hmmmm...haha.:-)

hmmm...going home is not the only concern i have now...
well, i'm not even sure whether home would be the right place for me......[emo?????]
(sigh) :-l.

anyways...we have a batch of new members in the org...Hahaha...
go guyz!!! go dalumat! welcome to the family!!!

let Sandayaw be your sanctuary of love and happiness..
let Sandayaw teach you how to appreciate our own culture..

NATIONALISM.
LOYALTY.
SERVICE.

ahmmmm...there're a lot of things racing on my mind as of the moment. org stuff. acads (especially my 2nd sem grades
). family. friends. haha....:-D

oh yeah...after 48 years (to exaggerate things), our petition for Chem17 this summer has not yet been approved!...Ahhhh!!!!! i don't know what i'd do....i don't wanna be delayed....:-(
anyways, my orgmate told me that there's still the option of 'teacher's prerogative'...huh?? i can't rely on that?! i mean, teachers usually do not accept students prerog-ing during the summer...(somebody told me so.) all i can do, at most of the moment, is hope that i'd be getting chem17 on my systemone account............(sigh) X_x.

x_X.

i just remembered...the latest harry potter movie is coming up this july. don't know the exact date though. it's the sixth film. i have read the book (half blood prince) already and i'm curious of the movie...haha.:-) just felt like u
ploading a photo...haha.


























i'll publish less posts for the coming days...haha:-D

'til then, bye!! (hope i'll be back here in elbi for summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment