welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Friday, March 20, 2009

here-i-go-again",

before this day finally end...i wanna make sure that i published a decent blog entry. Haha. (well, just to make up..hehe). this is the second time i posted a blog entry today.[wow!]...hehehe
(so shallow to consider an accomplishment.haha X_X.)...I have to say, this had been the worsest of my worst weeks ever!!!!!!! aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!...........:-0.

Anyways, (haha) today is (or was?) the last day of classes of the second semester!! haha. yey! vacation!!! well maybe for a lot of students, but not me...huhu...'cause i'm planning to take Chem17 this summer......Whoah?! :-). seriously, i desperately need this course. i hope i could get a slot. actually, i had previously tried to reserve a slot for the said subject (i think that was last tuesday, the day systemone opened online), but unfortunately 'they' ran out of slots. apparently, the university can only offer two sections for Chem17. what's up with that??!! :-@. i mean, the idea of offering just 2 sections is , in my opinion, quite cruel. we'll be delayed!! (i certainly hope it wouldn't happen.:-)).

hope our petition would be approved. yeah! go food techs! ",

lately, i'm building an appreciation for cars. ahahaha.X_x. a lot of car models are speeding up and down the highway. haha. but what i really caught me was that of mazda. well....hehe. hahaha. X_X ", i don't wanna elaborate anymore. hahaha.....here's a picture of a mazda car i think is really really cool. check it out...











oh..wait..that reminds me, i still have 2 examinations on monday.....must review must review!!! hahaha. X_x. i can do this!!!! yeah :-D.

since monday, i really wanted to sit in front of the computer and type a blog entry. i promised myself to make this long. haha. why? i really don't know. hope i'd find the reason somewhere.....haha.X_x. well, maybe it's because blogging (if you can call this that) is my personal stress reliever. hehe. after a whole tiring week, it's nice to have something to lay my hands on. and my mind as well.

[why are there people who apparently don't care about the noise their making!!!????? don't even try to imagine how noisy it is in here...:-(...] haha. oh well...i guess i'll have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment