welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

You're Beautiful post

I am currently watching You're Beautiful. the upcoming new koreanovela of ABS-CBN, but we're already watching it because we're very excited about it!:-) it's really a heart-breaking story...yet it captures your soul that you have to keep watching and find out what would happen next...:-) haha.

x_x.

I really just wanted to drop a line and tell you how i'm enjoying every bit of it...haha..:-) we're not yet through with it yet. we're actually halfway through...i'm really excited to know who will end up with Go Mi Nam..:-) i really hope that it's Hwang tae Kyung!!!:-)

see yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment