welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Friday, March 5, 2010

the pressure's on!

the second semester of this academic year is finally coming to a close.:-)

finally! summer's here! haha.:-)

however, before the start of all that fun, i [we] have to deal with the rigorous requirements of my [our] subjects...there're the papers, examinations, projects, practicals, and a whole bunch of stuff. and after all those stressful activities, there goes the finals' week.:-( (sigh)

here's a peek of the things i have to accomplish this coming weeks:

*a reflection paper on PSY1 about myself (min. of 3 pages)
*another reflection paper on [still] PSY1 about myself [again], but this time, it has something to do with the following item (min. of 5 pages, max. of 10)
*a project in PSY1 [once more]; a mask or a shirt that represents our selves (i love this one, i can't wait to get started:-))
*a lecture exam on MCB180 this coming Monday [please let me pass!]
*a short quiz on CHEM17 this coming Wednesday
*a nosebleeding practical exam on CHEM17 laboratory this Friday [i have to get started on memorizing chemical equations:-)]
*a recital for my PE2 class next Monday [one i am now regretting i took:-(]
*and a whole lot of examinations on my other subjects that includes; PHYS3, and MATH26

busy?!:-)

hope i can survive this!!!

i now realize that i have so much to do in so little time. i really have to get started on everything. however, i can't do that now because i'm here in front of the computer again.:-) promise, i'll get started once i'm finished.

anyways...i wanna include a picture on this post, but apparently, firefox wouldn't allow me to do so.:-( next time perhaps.

oh. by the way, super junior is coming here in the Philippines as part of their asian concert tour entitled Super Show2. don't know whether to be excited or not...:-) haha. i wanna see them perform but i don't wan to spend so much money just to see a concert. well, probably i would, if it's a David Archuleta concert. haha.X_x. my housemates are going to the concert and they're sitting on the VIP seats! :-) wish i could to...:-(

anyways, i wonder when SNSD will come to the Philippines. i really wonder. if they will have a concert here, i'll most probably watch that:-).

[blogging is really stress-relieving:-) it's really an escape from the loud world:-) maybe that's really the magic of internet.]

i need to mention this: i'm beginning to get addicted to tumblr.com!!!!! it's connected to my facebook account, my blogger account, and my twitter account. i'm loving posting and rebloging and scanning and collecting pictures!!!!! and i'm thanking my housemate for introducing me to tumblr. i'm quite enjoying trying something new.:-)

[that reminds me...i wonder what's happening to my friendster account?:-)]

oh well...bye guys! 'til then!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment