welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

he-who-doesn't-feel-like-it:-(

i don't know. i really really don't know.:-(

i hate it. i hate it so much.:-(

(sigh!):-(

i'm aiming to post two blogs today, since i haven't visited this account for a long while. hope i can achieve that.:-)

right. now that my semester has finally crossed the finish line, i can now be able to take a look back on the things i apparently took for granted. i hate the end. hate it so so much...don't know why i do. maybe i just hate feeling left alone without anyone to talk with. as my days here in elbi add up, i remember my dorm days.:-) and that feeling of loneliness every end of semester. that kind of feeling i experience while staring at those dormers outside the dormitory with their baggage, wating for their parents to pick them up.:-(

i'm planning to go home tomorrow. but i think i don't have the courage to do so yet. i also don't know why...i hate it...really.

this semester had been cruel. i mean, really cruel. for me at least...:-(
i had a lot of precious time wasted. really wasted. but i couldn't blame anyone but me. i took every moment for granted and never thought of the consequences of my previous actions.:-(
it's sad. really sad. my grades this semester is actually below average, compared to my grades last semester. i expect almost all of my grades this sem is on the line of 2 and/or lower. it's not because i don't study. i do. when i can and when i badly need to. maybe it's because i underestimated my subjects this semester. i expected them to be easy and passable but they're not. they're hard. and cruel. and hard. and really cruel. they make my nose bleed and my brain squeeze.

[(sigh!) and a big one.]

nevertheless, i'm expecting to pass all my courses this semester. only, not with the grades i expected myself to have, but with grades just enough to make me feel good about myself. one thing's for sure, i'll make it a point to give my studies more time next semester.:-)

songs for the day: "Somebody Out There" and "Waiting for Yesterday"
[both by David Archuleta:-)]

No comments:

Post a Comment