welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a hang-over:-)

i accidentally closed mozilla. darn. so, i guess i'll have to type it all over again... ok, here it goes. again...:-)

OH HAIL THE MOVIE, "IN MY LIFE"!!!!!!!!!

it's the newest movie of star cinema starring vilma santos, johnlloyd cruz, and luis manzano.
today is actually the nationwide premiere of the movie, and we just have to watch it right away!!! haha. it was really worth the effort and money, and time, and [tears]. haha.:-) we travelled all the way to walter mart in calamba, laguna from uplb just to watch the film.

the actors were great! awesome! fantastic! the settings were beautiful! the lines are unforgettable! i really can't say anything more to such a fantastic film. i give my two thumbs way way up high!!! i'd love to watch again. and maybe again, and again...haha:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment