welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Monday, May 11, 2009

he-who-dropped-by

hey! i'm still breathing...haha

just thought i'd drop by and post something...just recently watched the marian rivera scandal. (disturbing. really.). evn if i don't like her, i feel sorry that awful thing happened. though i must admit that i was laughing while watching the video (also chuckling really hard:-D). haha. mean. really mean.

anyways....

i'm browsing my fs and multiply...see yah!

X_x.

:-)..

"still bewildered...."

No comments:

Post a Comment