welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

a birthday gone wild

well...just turned 17 yesterday! hahaha...yeah!
so what's the big deal? lol..:-D

anyways...i've finally finalized my schedule for next semester! thought i'd never get a chance to. darn net! hahaha:-) i'm just so happy right now...:-D

oh, yeah...i'm gonna relate to everyone how i spent my birthday yesterday..(huh, sounds redundant.)...okay, here it goes...i woke up and considered the day as practically like any other day...i expected nothing from my family and nothing from my friends. i checked my phone and found 3 messages. i opened them and was shocked to see...............hahaha! lol...who am i kidding. let's get to the good bit!....

well, i lost 200 pesos in the atm! (think it's grammatically wrong:-)). i didn't know how it happened though. (sigh). i was planning to treat everyone, BUT NO! the machine just have to eat my money! hahaha.lol. [reminds me, gonna report that to the bank tomorrow:-D]

we (i and some of my high school classmates) gathered yesterday, not for my birthday, but to welcome back a former classmate of ours from japan. haha. lol. well, that was the original plan anyway.......when we got to his house, we learned from his mother that he won't be back 'til tomorrow evening (which would be today:-D). haha. lol. thanks to our ever trustworthy (NOT!) informant, we got ourselves in to a really really really embarassing situation!!! haha. and worse, it rained!!!! hahaha...we're soaked, humiliated and hungry!!! and i don't have any money. thanks to the atm!!!! hahaha.lol;-)

WHAT A WAY TO SPEND A BIRTHDAY! hahaha. right????!!!

--but thanks anyway guys for spending it with me!!!! haha. loads of fun!!! hahaha

oh yeah...i just remembered; instead of getting home early last night...we ended the day with a little drinking session....haha....i didn't get tipsy. SWEAR! haha. but i drunk nevertheless. haha. it was way fun chatting with my old friends over bottles of beer (and brandy)...hahaha.

just to make myself clear....i'm not a drunkard....it was all for fun. and hey, i'ts my birthday anyway! hahaha...:-)

so there...got money "eaten up" by a machine. got soaking wet. drinking up. humiliated. and a whole lot of greetings!!! hahaha. not really my kind of birthday! haha

see yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment