welcome message

Annyeonghaseyo!:-)

Hello to everyone who's probably reading my blog. I post a lot of random things but recently, I got addicted to Kpop and started posting blogs about Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Anyways, enjoy reading my entries, I'm yet to add more stuff in this blog.:-)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

i hate this feeling:-(

i hate this feeling right now...(sigh)

i feel like throwing up but then i'm hungry. haha.
i really don't feel good. i wanna rest. fresh from the trip back here in elbi. (sigh)
i'm dizzy.
despite the things i'm feeling at the moment, i wanna stay up. got lots of things to do today. haha.
think i'll take medication once i've finished with everything that needs to be done. lol:-)
going back to school is so not easy. especially when you feel SICK!!!!!!!! haha.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment